Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 04:51 AM   #16
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wait. Isn't the ultimate goal to burn off all karma...end the cycle of rebirth...reach nirvana?

If you've got mega-karma, then you're mega-screwed.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #17
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
And then there are missing links like me who wandered in from the shallow end of the gene pool. I stay because the bananas here are easy picking.
Tubemonkey I've spied your creative input ..... don't forget bananas are a known 'brain fodder'!!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
..... don't forget bananas are a known 'brain fodder'!!
Wish someone would've told these guys that

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #19
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Wait. Isn't the ultimate goal to burn off all karma...end the cycle of rebirth...reach nirvana?

If you've got mega-karma, then you're mega-screwed.
Not if you give away mega Karma....
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #20
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Tubemonkey I've spied your creative input ..... don't forget bananas are a known 'brain fodder'!!
And go well with chocolate ice cream, carmel, and hot fudge. I love having a husband who feels that he should take care of his pregnant wife by bringing her banana splits in bed. His Mama raised him right. (winks)
Advert
Old 06-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
And go well with chocolate ice cream, carmel, and hot fudge. I love having a husband who feels that he should take care of his pregnant wife by bringing her banana splits in bed. His Mama raised him right. (winks)
Where are the pickles?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #22
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

No pickles. French Fries and Potato Chips and Guacamole (not all at the same time)
Old 06-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #23
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Do I detect the glimmerings of a happy event in a few months time ?
Or have you always had a ........... challenging appetite ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #24
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
[QUOTE=VaporPunk;2105029................. Most of the people on MR are way smarter and "knowier" about things, if I had to give karma to all the intelligent comments on here I'd run out in like five seconds. [/QUOTE]

It don't bother me, Vapour - I can't understand any of it anyway..... sometimes I think I've been running-in my present brain for an idiot.....

My ignorance is bliss - but I do wish I knew how to do that crossy-out trick the real masters can do ........ unlike me
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #25
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

More like three weeks from now.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #26
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
My ignorance is bliss - but I do wish I knew how to do that crossy-out trick the real masters can do ........ unlike me
You mean this?

[ STRIKE ]words you want crossed out. [/ STRIKE ]
Without the extra spaces, of course.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #27
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Not if you give away mega Karma....
Only if giving away the karma removes the karma. Karma, whether negative or positive, binds you to the wheel of life.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #28
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
It don't bother me, Vapour - I can't understand any of it anyway..... sometimes I think I've been running-in my present brain for an idiot.....

HTML is a harsh mistress that lets only a few truly conquer her. Well, a few million million smart people other than me. It just takes practice. The basics are easy (hint-close your brackets) and
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You mean this?

[ STRIKE ]words you want crossed out. [/ STRIKE ]
Without the extra spaces, of course.
DiapDealer provided you the key. Journey on Grasshopper, knowledge awaits!
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #29
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
More like three weeks from now.
Congrats! May he/she be as erudite as you! We shall expect the child to be on MR within weeks.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #30
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Only if giving away the karma removes the karma. Karma, whether negative or positive, binds you to the wheel of life.
Fluribus maybe there's more than 1 definition for Karma? So one could have a primeval definition of Karma, and a flippant definition and a one size fits all definition etc

I certainly re-invent definitions for words when necessity calls ..... (or when I feel like it, lol!! )
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote