Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
clobber
clobber began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
With a valid CC and U.S. Address.....

Hello,

Search the forums and could not find the answer....

With a valid U.S. credit card and address, can you still purchase books from the Sony Connect store while traveling overseas (from a PC of course)?

thanks
clobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Yes.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm in the situation of living in foreign country, but needing to maintain a balance (and an account) in a the U.S., so that I can continue to purchase books from Sony.

I also have PayPal, but I use that with Fictionwise.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote