Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #61
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
I recently bought 2 ePubs from Books on Board - newly published so I'd pre-ordered them. The formatting was appalling (huge margins, no justification etc) so I complained. BoB refunded my money but said they thought it was because the formatting of the Adobe pre-dated the Sony firmware update. I'm not a techie but that seemed odd.........
Using no justification as an excuse is wrong. The current ADE on the Sony Readers does not support full justification. So any ePub you buy to read using your Sony won't be justified.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote