Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
dadusek2180
dadusek2180 began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Smile Hi - I am new and technically impaired

I have joined this forum in hopes of figuring out my Nook Color.

I have Kindle books on a CD and want to convert them to Nook Color but I am having difficulty and not sure what to do.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Good day
dadusek2180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Hi dadusek2180, welcome to MobileRead.

Check out Calibre for translating between ebook formats, provided they're not DRM'ed.
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 04:57 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Dadusec. You could also pose your question the the Nook-dedicated sub forum here. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kindle to nook color