Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Amazon Author Tag Exchange U.S. and U.K.

I saw this on another forum.
I started using it and it really helps.

I never realized the importance of tags!

In order for it to work we all have to help each other.
Bookmark this thread and every so often just go in and tag the authors that post. Of course, you have to have an account with amazon to do this. But it can be very helpful for anyone looking to increase their visibility.

Just post your link or links and then we can all help each other out!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-ebook/dp/B004IAS0JG
http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-Stri.../dp/B004H1TLU8
http://www.amazon.com/Baroks-Exodus-.../dp/B004K1EZP6
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Czar-Stri.../dp/B0051UKPMW
http://www.amazon.com/Cravings-ebook/dp/B0055OO5ZC

Last edited by Williamlk; 08-07-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
markuskane
Markus Kane
markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!markuskane is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Great idea. Here's my link:

http://www.amazon.com/Ameriqaeda-ebo...ef=pd_sxp_f_pt

Tags: terrorism, thriller, espionage, technology
markuskane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuskane View Post
Great idea. Here's my link:

http://www.amazon.com/Ameriqaeda-ebo...ef=pd_sxp_f_pt

Tags: terrorism, thriller, espionage, technology
I just tagged you.
Love the cover also!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Yep, I'll play, too. William, I've already gotten all of yours, and you probably have mine, too, but Markus, I just got yours. Don't know if my UK tags will show up, but I tried. I have made a purchase over there, but they still don't seem to work right.

--Maria

[Graphic deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-08-2011 at 05:57 AM.
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by meromana View Post
Yep, I'll play, too. William, I've already gotten all of yours, and you probably have mine, too, but Markus, I just got yours. Don't know if my UK tags will show up, but I tried. I have made a purchase over there, but they still don't seem to work right.

--Maria

Little Miss Straight Lace on Amazon
Little Miss Straight Lace on Amazon UK
I gotcha tagged!

I am having the same problem with my UK tags. Some of them take, some don't. I don't get it.
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK here's mine Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1907809007
Amazon US

Tags; childrens sci fi, childrens fantasy, comic fantasy, cops and robbers, fantasy, fantasy fiction, humour, parallel worlds.

I'm off to tag you guys now.

cheers

MTM

Last edited by M T McGuire; 11-01-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Forgot Amazon.com.... doh!
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Here's one of my novels that I just published that needs plenty of tags:

http://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Eart.../dp/B0049P1NTE

Just tags the ones that are there. Thanks!
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Got all the links here (some from before, some are new, & added McGuire's tags)
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
I got you guys wherever I hadn't before. It's not so hard to play catch-up in this thread...yet.

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #10
Williamlk
Guru

I'm off to tag the new ones!
Old 11-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #11
chrischance
chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC
I hope this is correct. The first two are my printed books, the third is my e-book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...pf_rd_i=266239
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Carabanchel-...ref=pd_sim_b_4
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satans-Arena...tt_at_ep_dpt_3
chrischance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #12
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur
Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll play as well. Maybe I can get in before the thread goes nuclear.

Woot! Tagged up!

Orphan US

Orphan UK

Last edited by Rhynedahll; 11-02-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Rhynedahll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Here are my links:

Verdant Skies

The Kestral Voyages: My Life, After Berserker

The Kestral Voyages: The Lens

First time I've used tagging on Amazon. All you guys are tagged!

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 11-02-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #14
Williamlk
Guru

So far, this is a pretty easy thread to keep up with...

I have a feeling that is going to change soon.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
And here's mine:

Free books for Kindle: The secrets of how to get the world's best books for a radical price!

US link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0048ELPBC/?tag=discounter-20
UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0048ELPB...=discounter-21

Favored tags:
free books
free kindle books
free books to download
free books for kindle
free kindle books to download

OK everyone on this page is all tagged up (and I added kindle to those of you missing that tag).

Last edited by greencat; 11-03-2010 at 05:30 PM.
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.