Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Avatar do you think fits WT best?
01 Mad Baby 6 11.11%
02 Gears Cranking 3 5.56%
03 pSock Puppet Theater 1 1.85%
04 Mandrake the Magician 2 3.70%
05 Tom Selleck 2 3.70%
06 W.C. Fields 2 3.70%
07 Tom and Jerry 0 0%
08 Stay Tuned 0 0%
09 What Avatar? 0 0%
10 Alfalfa 6 11.11%
11 Zorro 2 3.70%
12 FlorenceArt Original 12 22.22%
13 Buddy Jesus 2 3.70%
14 Rocky Horror 3 5.56%
15 Tom Waits 3 5.56%
16 Foghorn Leghorn 4 7.41%
17 Happy Chicken 0 0%
18 Portugal 1 1.85%
19 The Blue One next to the Fish 3 5.56%
20 Legalize Shemp 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #151
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Congrats on the win florence. It was well deserved, but we should have seen it coming. WT's name ends in sharpe and your masterpiece was probably drawn with a sharpie.
Thank you How did you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I like it - can we get a set of features to add to it like a Mr Potato head?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #152
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations on the avatar win, FlorenceArt. I was so dense that I didn't even realize that you had designed it until this poll. For some reason, I thought you "found" it like the other choices.

I'm thinking it would make a great design on a T-Shirt, also.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #153
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congratulations on the avatar win, FlorenceArt. I was so dense that I didn't even realize that you had designed it until this poll. For some reason, I thought you "found" it like the other choices.

I'm thinking it would make a great design on a T-Shirt, also.
That's why I made it. I even sold one Some day I'm going to be rich and have a textile empire
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #154
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
The one next to the blue one next to the fish.
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #155
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Congrats to Florence on the win, and to Tom on the shiny new avatar
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #156
Muse101
Muse101 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ebook Reader prs-505
I vote for 11
Muse101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 AM   #157
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Time for a re-count.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:41 AM   #158
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Time for a re-count.

Nah !

It were won fair and square, plus plenty of sweet words, chocolate and dark visits in the night.

A worthy winner ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #159
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
For all we know he could be creating a coalition of avatars ....
When they overtake the number of actual members and if they can infiltrate the green room then there will be full control!
(actually more like: )
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #160
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
That's why I made it. I even sold one Some day I'm going to be rich and have a textile empire
Florence, I just saw the Blue Jinn at Zazzle! That one is very interesting and the colours and expression on his face make me wonder what he is thinking. I like how he looks a little scary but kind of happy and tricky.

Last edited by Javed; 06-08-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:23 AM   #161
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
When they overtake the number of actual members and if they can infiltrate the green room then there will be full control!
(actually more like: )
I'm wondering if he's now going to auction off the remainders?
Old 06-08-2010, 06:32 AM   #162
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Florence, I just saw the Blue Jinn at Zazzle! That one is very interesting and the colours and expression on his face make me wonder what he is thinking. I like how he looks a little scary but kind of happy and tricky.
Link??
Old 06-08-2010, 06:34 AM   #163
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Link??
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/blue_jinn_t_...25539844136094
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:38 AM   #164
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Geoff, thanks for giving the link to Kenny. I have been in other threads and just saw his post.

Kenny.
Yes, I rather like the Blue Jinn!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #165
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

About link.
If you press the design tab at the link then the image is enlarged and can be seen better.

Tags
! vote 12 !, !#12 should get your vote, #1 is the clear winner!, #12 it is!, 12 is the winner, 13 means lower taxes, don't waste a vote go #1, electionering spm, great contest wt! :), vote for number 13!!!