Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Still August 12th...

I never imagined that I, a student, would be looking for September to come. But I am almost lusting about the 901 model. I'm picturing how I'm going to read my manga and my PDF's in it, and I'm almost squealing of delight already. I promise I'll make its Spanish firmware translation, and whatever you want me to. Maybe I'll review the demmed thing. Even tape me while doing so But ship me one already! Or send me a test device!

*end of rant*
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I never imagined that I, a student, would be looking for September to come. ...
Heh, Logseman, that makes me laugh!

I, too, am a student (heading back to class 31 August). The thought of Pocketbook coming out with 5 new models in the beginning of September has got me on pins and needles. I can't wait to see what they've got!

But then, I remember, that's after school starts ... why do I want time to go so fast?!

The disconnect has me twitching, every now and then.

Here's hoping we both can make it ...

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm going to have to be the PB rep for the Spanish market. I've "sold" 5 or 6 already, the last one yesterday

Actually, if such a thing happened I'd be able to get the juicy stuff before everyone else...
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa

So, Marilyn, have you made it?

I know I did ^^
Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Yeah, I made it!

Love watching all these posts about the new devices. I'm keeping an eye out - though, so far, I haven't seen much about the IQ...

'Course, now that means I'm back at school. Sigh.

Ah well, I was spending too much time here at MobileRead anyway...

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote