Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Difference between evaluation vs registered version of bookwise librarian?

Hi again all...

Question, what is the difference between the evaluation version and the registered version of bookwise librarian?

are extra features enabled? are things DISABLED after the trial period?

Or is it just the fact of, if you like it after 7 days please register to continue using it as is etc?

thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN

See my last poll, choice #4.

Hint: answer includes the number '3'... and a guilty conscience.

p.s. using the impserve program from ashkulz makes using these ($) librarians obsolete!

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-09-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: added link to impserve (now part of ebookutils)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Jadon
Hermit
Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Glo
Impserve transfers books as well as Librarian does, but it doesn't edit book data yet, and since I don't like my book titles to go onto a second line, I sometimes shorten too-long ones. Using simply impserve, I'd have to recompile the book in Publisher to do that.
Jadon is offline   Reply With Quote