Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Microlib? Maybe only for the 4 and above but cool

Hi I noted the rather swanky looking microlib http://www.keil.com/arm/microlib.asp

And whilst it is perhaps not any use to we older device owners I just wondered where it ranked on the ARM Compiler toolchain? 7 and 9 series support is there AIUI

It's not a free tool.

Was thinking about bothering to get an eval copy https://www.keil.com/demo/eval/arm.htm if I upgrade my device. it never hurts to see what's out there

Anyone actually had a look at it? Can't seem to figure out if the complete software offering is Linux compatible ho hum.

Anyways, that was my thought for the day. and more coffee

Last edited by twobob; 07-08-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: made it vaguely more comprehendible
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
If you want to play with an embedded libc, look at eglibc (which the K4/Touch is already using), or µclibc .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-08-2012 at 01:29 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Ah willdo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
If you want to play with an embedded libc, look at eglibc (which the Touch is already using), or µclibc .
Top advice. thanks very much
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3rd party, arm, kindle, libs, sdk