I have a Kindle (doesn't matter which one, or how many) 49 17.44%
I have a Sony (doesn't matter which one, or how many) 176 62.63%
I have one of each 21 7.47%
I haven't either, but I'd like to follow the poll 35 12.46%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
KINDLE VS SONY!!!

Okay, here we go. First, this is not to ignore all the other wonderful devices out there. BUT it seems the Kindle and Sony (regardless of make) are the two most popular.

So, which one do you have? It doesn't matter WHICH model you have. Just check either Kindle, Sony, or for you lucky people, one of each.

Lets not cheat.....I know that Sony is sold outside the US, and Kindle isn't, but there still seems to be a few K's past the US border.......If you have pre-ordered the new DX, that counts as a Kindle. You need to have pre-ordered it, not just thinking about it.

Enjoy, and let the contest begin!!

Last edited by desertgrandma; 05-30-2009 at 07:26 PM.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Right. Balanced that up there a bit!

Vote Sony!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Right. Balanced that up there a bit!

Vote Sony!
Yes! We've taken an early lead!!

Vote Sony!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
did y'all know ? i have a sony.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
I love my Sony!!!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Technically, I have 2 SOny's, but only get one vote, so hopefully I'll cancel out someone with 2 KIndles.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

C'mon Kindle owners, we're getting our lunch handed to us here!!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Go Sony Go!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Where's my backup???
Old 05-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Where's my backup???
Yeah really, I would have figured more Kindle peeps would have showed up by now.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Where's my backup???
They took the lunch we handed them and went to the park!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Yeah really, I would have figured more Kindle peeps would have showed up by now.
Never you mind. They are probably doing important things, like CLEANING THEIR WORK SPACE, or being with family.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
They took the lunch we handed them and went to the park!

Quote:
Never you mind. They are probably doing important things, like CLEANING THEIR WORK SPACE, or being with family.

are you implying that we sony owners are messy losers ? should i be vexed ??
Old 05-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

are you implying that we sony owners are messy losers ? should i be vexed ??

No no, of course not!!! They could be in church, also.....I'm just sayin'...........

(note to self. count votes carefully.............)
Old 05-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
No no, of course not!!! They could be in church, also.....I'm just sayin'...........

(note to self. count votes carefully.............)
oh, so now we're messy losers from chicago ????