Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #121
Cookie Monster
Connoisseur
Cookie Monster doesn't litterCookie Monster doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapode View Post
Looks nice, looks interesting but the timing is very strange with the rollout across Europe at the moment...

I have just bought the 505 here in the UK on day 1 release - in less than 1 month it is completely out done... Mind you love my 505 to bits but this looks even nicer! Maybe I should buy that for me and pass the 505 to my wife who has been coveting my 505?

The European partners - Waterstones, FNAC etc are going to be well peeved about this
505 looks like it will be kept as an entry level machine
Old 10-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #122
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Touch screen - nice, but not at the expense of the page turn buttons onthe side.
Screen light - nice, but it would need to be turn off and on-able for me to be remotely excited about it, and frankly a head torch or book light work well for me.

Glad it's nothing more than this, having only just bought my 505!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #123
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Screen light - nice, but it would need to be turn off and on-able
My understanding is that it is.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #124
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Okay, I didn't want to do this, but Dave's right -- this discussion is going to fracture unmanageably: Please let's continue this discussion on the front page post.

Closed Thread