Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
sokii
sokii began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
Thumbs up T2 rooted, could anyone bring T2's evernote on T1 Please, I really like it

The evernote on T2 really attract me, but as I already had T1, wont get T2.
Thank you!

Last edited by sokii; 10-14-2012 at 06:58 AM.
sokii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokii View Post
The evernote on T2 really attract me, but as I already had T1, wont get T2.
Thank you!
I think buying the T2 is the best way to support sony honestly, otherwise we won't never hack a T4....
something more than 100 EU is not too much for such fast ereader with 2 month batteries in my opinion
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
Le_Tigre
Le_Tigre began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
I think buying the T2 is the best way to support sony honestly, otherwise we won't never hack a T4....
something more than 100 EU is not too much for such fast ereader with 2 month batteries in my opinion
what nonsense! sorry, but that just had to be written. they design software, that realy limits the user in sooo many ways, that i can hardly understand someone asking ppl to support sony!

i own a prs-t1: and the only good thing about it is that you can root it! the limitations for annotations, the store, etc. beeing a complete pain in the ass.

there are so many nice readers out there from companys that are listening to the ereader community and actually try to diliver something that makes sense - and that do have a very low budget - and you are asking us to support sony? guess you lost me...
Le_Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
giododa
Connoisseur
giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.giododa can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
I agree with Le_Tigre.
Sony doesn't listen to the community at all.
giododa is offline   Reply With Quote