View Poll Results: Most common design?
Netronix 4 50.00%
Jinke 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?
Not_A_Crook has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, Alphasmart Neo (word processor, Viable document reader.)
Post Most used ebook hardware design (And why)

I just want to know, by statistics from poll, which design seems to be the most used.

EDIT:

If anything needs to be added, tell me.

Last edited by Not_A_Crook; 12-21-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Not_A_Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
If you count the number of resellers, I'd have to guess the Hanlin V3, but I haven't tried to count them. (An exercise for the interested student...)

The Netronix EB6xx is pretty popular with resellers, but they use about four or six similar designs that all fit the same case. You have to open them up to check which is used where. Bookeen alone has used two or three of them, all called Gen3 (+ Gold).

If you want to know who sold the most readers, it's obviously Kindle... just ask them
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert