Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
CribQuilter
Enthusiast
CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Cheap wooden box at Hobby Lobby

I was walking around Hobby Lobby yesterday and found this cheap little box with a slide lid that was on sale for $2.09. My 505 fits in the box with the bigger "light wedge" case and wedge included. It has about 1/2" clearance on the bottom edge of the reader.

It is by no means a travelling box, but for those like me who have kids, dogs and cats who run around carelessly, it may provide a bit more protection for a small price!!

http://www.craftsetc.com/store/item....0&ItemId=44221

I covered my box with Kwik sew pattern 3355 that I adjusted to fit the box.

http://www.thesewingplace.com/index....OD&ProdID=3912
CribQuilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Very cool idea!

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Funny you posted this because the Mrs houses her beloved Kindle in nearly the same thing. She got a box at Hobby Lobby but it has a hinged lid that raises. I drilled a hole thru the back to slide in the charge cable. She keeps her Kindle in it overnight. She has started to paint some designs on it also

Last edited by Ervserver; 02-26-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Cool! And didja see my post this morning about the cheap magnifier/booklight from Harbor Freight? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40299
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote