Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-16-2015, 08:44 AM   #1
ensta
ensta began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
M96 + Google Handwriting +Evernote - Not Working

Hi all,

Am trying to get Google Handwriting to work with Evernote. With little success.
When I have the Google Handwriting keyboard selected the note contents will not load/display (appears fine with standard keyboard).
Am also getting "insufficient memory" errors, both in Evernote and when I tried to install Google Handwriting (ran App Cache Cleaner to get it installed). Think this might be a factor. Have plenty of disk space.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Hope so, this is my core app.

Cheers,
N*
ensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:56 PM   #2
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
My M96+ crashed every time I selected Google Handwriting, no idea why.

I'm really disappointed about my device. I had been very busy to try it better, but it works very slugish. The browser sucks too, I'm unable to make Pale Moon to work correctly.

This needs a proper firmware update, this device shouldn't be sold with this unusable buggy firmware.

I'm going to ask the seller for a refund if this doesn't get resolved.

EDIT:

I forgot to read the messages and these days I'm quite stressed, I need to relax. I found this message:

Quote:
Hello,
your order has been shipped today. I replaced the regular pen with the big pen for free in your package.

Best Regards,
Waldemar
Customer service
Thanks a lot. I just hope I can solve my firmware issues. Sorry for all the trouble I caused.

Last edited by timofonic; 12-21-2015 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Apologizes
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
evernote, handwriting