Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
angrymnky
angrymnky began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
converted books not opening on correct page

Having the problem with my reader that any books I've converted don't open up to the last page I was reading. It's always a few pages back of where it should be. Wondering if this is something that calibre can fix.
angrymnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Known issue with current f/w on Kobo. On the device set margins to 0. See the Kobo forum for more posts on this.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
angrymnky
angrymnky began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Thanks.
angrymnky is offline   Reply With Quote