Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Cool The Eye of the Storm (The Stritonoly Chronicles)

Last edited by Williamlk; 05-14-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Last edited by Williamlk; 03-23-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Like the graphics, but I'm not a scifi reader.

Good luck with the new book as many folks definitely do love scifi.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Like the graphics, but I'm not a scifi reader.

Good luck with the new book as many folks definitely do love scifi.

cheers
Thanks for taking a look.
I appreciate the feedback.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
Click on the eyeball if you have a minute. I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks!
http://www.williamlk.com/index.html
Yes, and?
Where's the book to buy or where can I download a sample?

I only get to an .swf-file telling me that something is to happen at the 12.11.10?
(Currently it is 16.11.10 22:12 local time in Norway)
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeridr View Post
Yes, and?
Where's the book to buy or where can I download a sample?

I only get to an .swf-file telling me that something is to happen at the 12.11.10?
(Currently it is 16.11.10 22:12 local time in Norway)
... Sorry about that, I wasn't figuring in Norway time. The book is coming out December 11th, 2010. It will be available on Amazon US and UK and LULU in e-pub format. There will be a sample with the next teaser. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited by Williamlk; 11-25-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #7
Williamlk
Guru

There is short sample of the new book here:
www.sci-fi-cafe.com

You can also sign for up for reminders and news about the upcoming publication.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Very interesting book- not what I was expecting at all! I've reviewed it on my blog.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Very interesting book- not what I was expecting at all! I've reviewed it on my blog.
Thank you for your review Grace.
Well written and helpful critique is always welcome.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #10
Williamlk
Guru

The Eye of the Storm is live now on Amazon.

Last edited by Williamlk; 03-23-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #11
Williamlk
Guru

The book is doing so well. Thank you for all the support!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
Williamlk
Guru

Happy Holidays!
~Ho-Ho-Ho~

Last edited by Williamlk; 03-23-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #13
Williamlk
Guru

New Review:

~5 Stars~
If you ever wondered why some authors are masters in the genre of Science Fiction,
it is because they intertwine enough reality in their stories to make them believable. They take you to other planets with creatures that are only in your dreams and nightmares. They take you to other worlds with some of the same mistakes and insanities that keep us awake at night here on earth.

That is exactly what William L.K. has done in his book The Eye of the Storm.

A seemingly doomed planet, a species of slave creatures, good versus evil and a young girl dying on earth. These are all merged into a Science fiction tale that will leave you breathless. You find yourself immersed in the saga of a young man bent on the destruction of not only himself and his family but of a planet that is in the eye of a storm.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #14
Williamlk
Guru

Happy New Year!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-ebook/dp/B004ELAESO

Last edited by Williamlk; 02-05-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #15
Williamlk
Guru

New Review:
~5 Stars~
I was without question impressed with William LK's last short story "The Voice" - not only because of his ability to vividly create a virtual world yet still keeping it some how realistic (or plausable if that is possible), but his skills as a writer to still "surprise" the reader RIGHT at the last minute of the story.

Well I pre-ordered "The Eye of the Storm" a week ago and Christmas came early on Saturday as it was delivered right to my Kindle!! I loved it and needless to say I killed it by Sunday night. (Couldn't even wait to read it on the commute to work on Monday!)

Without giving any of the story away - he paints such a vivid world again - so quickly, characters and emotions are immediately captured and created in your mind.

I said it in a past review of his last work....but there is a sense (or a homage) that William LK is clearly tipping his literal hat to the early works of Stephen King. I know that is sacred territory for many Sci-Fi fans, but I really believe he has a real ability for storytelling.
Hope you will like it as much as I did!

http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-ebook/dp/B004ELAESO

Tags
fantasy, kindle book, paranormal, science fiction, william l.k.