Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
LCEvans
L.C. Evans
LCEvans doesn't litterLCEvans doesn't litter

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
Smile $.99 We Interrupt This Date

My novel, We Interrupt This Date, made Red Adept's list of top indie reads of 2010. It's available on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords and now only $ .99.

About the book:
Since her divorce a year ago, Susan Caraway has gone through the motions of life. Now she is finally coming out of her shell. Just when she decides on a makeover and a new career, her family members decide she's crisis central. First there’s her sister DeLorean who has come back from California with a baby, a designer dog, and no prospects for child support or a job. As soon as DeLorean settles in at Susan’s home, Susan’s son Christian returns from college trailing what Susan’s mama refers to as “an androgynous little tart.” Then there’s Mama herself, a southern lady who wrote the book on bossy. A secret from Mama’s past threatens to unravel her own peace. But not before Mama hurts her ankle and has to move into Susan’s home with her babies—two Chihuahuas with attitude. Susan would like to start her new job as a ghost tour operator. She would like to renew her relationship with Jack Maxwell, a man from her past. But Jack isn’t going to stand in line behind her needy family.
LCEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
I'm reading this now (almost finished) and thoroughly enjoying it. It's a fast, fun and entertaining read. I paid more than the $0.99 current price tag, but it's worth every cent and some.

Cheers
Vicki
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
LCEvans
L.C. Evans
LCEvans doesn't litterLCEvans doesn't litter

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch
I'm so glad you like it. I'm currently working on a sequel, along with two other projects.

Linda
LCEvans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chick lit, comedy, l.c. evans, romantic comedy, southern