Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
tobymax
tobymax began at the beginning.

Device: none
HELP Won't stop loading

Help it won't stop loading. How do I stop it. It is just stuck loading for the last 15 minutes. I tried hitting the reset button but nothing happens.
Its a 300. I was just loading a book from Calibre it finished so I disconnected thats when it won't stop loading.
tobymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Try and connect the reader to a charger (psp) not via the computer. That usually works with my reader.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
tobymax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Try and connect the reader to a charger (psp) not via the computer. That usually works with my reader.
I don't have a charger.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
A psp charger is real handy - seems to charge the reader better than the USB connection and you can keep reading.

Hm, without the charger you may want to try a reset. But have a look in the Sony subforum - this issue seems fairly common. And as I am not familiar with the 300 I don't want to give you advice that may cause harm to your reader.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
tobymax

Tried to reset but that doesn't work either.
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #6
BBRags
Connoisseur
BBRags began at the beginning.

Device: None
How did you use the reset button?
BBRags is offline   Reply With Quote