Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 09-27-2007, 11:17 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Leo, Melinda: Harry Potter and The Seventh Horcrux. V1.0. 27 September 2007

Have you ever heard of Fan Fiction? Here is your chance to find out what it is all about. Some items have so many fans that they spin off a group of people writing their own novels using characters from existing books. The best examples are Star Trek and Harry Potter. I think this is the best or at least one of the best examples of this.

It was written last December long before book 7 appeared and has an entirely different spin on Harry Potter's 7th year. If you haven't yet gotten enough Harry Potter or you would like one with a little more romance (after all he's 18 now) with a great plausible story line you will like this book.

FanFiction writers like feedback so tell her how you liked the book on her web site. http://melindaleo.com/

I have received permission from Melinda to post this. She indicated that the concern she has is that no one profit by any of her works so the approval is contingent on this condition.

She has written other books about Harry Potter and friends. If there is an interest I will post them also.

Enjoy,
Dale

Quote:
Here is the response from Melinda

Hi Dale

Sorry it's taken me so long. I really haven't had the time to sit down
and look into this much at all. So far, it seems okay since no one is
making any money. Therefore, I'm going to say okay unless I find out
otherwise, okay?

M
I have been requested by the MobileRead management team to remove this link. They are concerned about the legality of FanFic and do not want FanFic books posted on their site. It is their site so I will comply.

I have placed the book on my web site for now. http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/HP-TSH.prc

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 10-02-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: added link to get the book - since it is no longer permitted on this site.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
Magic_Mom
Magic_Mom began at the beginning.

Device: Handspring Visor Prism
I am SO glad you did this!

And to anyone who isn't familiar with Melinda, in particular, this book... this is the ONE book that got passed around many many times as the supposed "stolen copy" of Deathly Hallows before it was released. It was listed on eBay (Melinda had it pulled) and showed up in many places claiming to be a leaked copy of the real thing. It's been plagiarized and posted on fanfic forums under other titles and authors. It is THE TOP HARRY POTTER FANFIC to read!!

Magic_Mom (aka Terri on Melinda's mail list)
Magic_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Can you make a LRF of this? If you do using Book Designer, please make the paragraph font 11 point.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I made a VERY quick copy of Melindeo's (SP) story after I read this thread and begun reading it. Very well written so far. I'm interested to see where she goes with this having read all the HP books. (I stayed up till 1:30 reading last night.)

I didnt make chapter headings or do anything fancy just copied and pasted to a Notepad file then loaded it to BD and clicked make file.

Here it is..

Roy

If you want to upload this file to the ebook section have at it.

Or you can make your own if you want to add table of contents and chapter links..

Roy

Oops. I had to delete this file.

Its is a real good read though..

Roy

Last edited by Roy White; 10-02-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote