Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Question The Copia Social eReader

Ya know what I find really interesting? You can tweet their website, but don't make it a negative one. Twice now I've noted the lack of information and their failure to update the site, and twice they've deleted the tweet. One has to wonder, when they're so sensitive about such a small thing, what's going to happen if there're any big things that turn out negative.
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
Trini
Connoisseur
Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs650
I've been monitoring their site since they announced their initial line of readers at CES in January. I've not been impressed by their 'customer service'. They've ignored questions about the availability of their readers and, when I last checked, questions about the status of the previous line of readers.

Given their 'attitude' to interested persons I also have to wonder about the quality of their customer service when their new readers are released.
Trini is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95162

If you guys are using Copia, want to let us know what it's like on the above thread? Thanks...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copia, new ereaders, social media