Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Looking for Sony PRS-505 blue cover (comes with the Dark Blue 505)

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone willing to sell their prs-505 blue cover, for postage + a reasonable price. I'm sure some of you artistic people have made new covers or bought the real leather versions and might have the old default cover lying around. Please let me know if that is the case, as I really do not like the tan one with the silver and would absolutely love a dark blue cover.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote