Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Scott Nicholson Library, Vol. 1: Boxed Set

Hi, I am releasing my novels in boxed sets of four books each for $7.99 in every market. For fans of paranormal, mystery, and suspense thrillers.

Scott Nicholson Library Vol. 1 contains The Red Church (Stoker Award finalist), The Skull Ring, Ghost College (written with J.R. Rain), and As I Die Lying. Thanks for your consideration.

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Scott-Nicholson-Library-Boxed-ebook/dp/B006889PVS

BN for Nook http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/scot...son/1107396580
Smashwords
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/107730

Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Low price and DRM free??? You bet ya!! Just picked up vol 1 on B&N...is this a permanent thing or just a holiday thing?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
thanks J--it's a permanent boxed set. I expect to leave it at $7.99 but I can't make any promises (although it will never be more than $9.99)! There are now five volumes of these sets out there, (one is non-US since I don't have the rights there). I will be putting out one announcement a week for each of them.

I respect my readers and believe they deserve both a bargain and DRM-free. I hope you enjoy the tales.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boxed set, ebook, horror, supernatural, thriller