Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-10-2003, 12:13 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Web Channel Collection V1.2.0a available

V1.2.0a is a bugfix for the NYT channels and can be downloaded here. Remember to edit the source url for each channel (insert your username and pass there).

Each NYT channel consists of
  • the section's index,
  • the first page of each article within the section, and
  • the full "Printer-Friendly Format" page.

So basically go from the index to the article and in the article click on the link "Printer-Friendly Format".

Thanks to radleyp for helping me out here.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 12:24 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the Channel collection!! Now I don't need Avantgo anymore to read NYT

I hope you like my small PayPal contribution.

Tad
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2003, 10:42 AM   #3
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
These NYT sites are simply terrific. Thank you. Let's hope that the Times does not continue to monkey around and make access more difficult. radleyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
V1.2.0a is a bugfix for the NYT channels and can be downloaded here. Remember to edit the source url for each channel (insert your username and pass there).

Each NYT channel consists of
  • the section's index,
  • the first page of each article within the section, and
  • the full "Printer-Friendly Format" page.

So basically go from the index to the article and in the article click on the link "Printer-Friendly Format".

Thanks to radleyp for helping me out here.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:48 PM   #4
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
iSilo 4.0 released

I am so used to relying on you, Alexander, for the latest info, that I have concluded I missed one of your posts. You surely would not have failed to tell us that iSilo 4.0 and iSiloX 4.0 have been released. Last night, I went to the iSilo site, as I knew that beta 5 was expiring on 11/15, and found that the versions had been officially released. I am posting here, in case there are other inattentive souls like me. radleyp
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote