Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Murtagh
Murtagh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Hello Kindling masses!

I just did the rooting and changed the pictures. Many thanks to the boffins who figure this stuff out. I look forward to seeing all I can make my Kindle do!
Murtagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Murtagh and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
Collin Moshman
Collin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheeseCollin Moshman can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the forum, I recently joined too and it seems like a great place.
Collin Moshman is offline   Reply With Quote