Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Refurbished Kindle 1 for $149 Available Again

An update:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...on=refurbished

An unknown number of refurbished K1's are again available for $149.

Refurbished K2's still available for $219.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...d_i=B00154JDAI

Amazon Customer Service has stated that refurbished units carry the 1-year warranty.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
that's a pretty good insurance policy for me at least. I've come awfully close to losing mine a few times now and I think I would go absolutely nuts without it! better safe than sorry to have an extra one at this price!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I've already geared out my entire family in refurbished K1s! However I didn't get my little brother one and he's been eyeing off my mothers, maybe I can stretch 1 more.

I think I've now passed $1200 spent on ebook devices!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
I've already geared out my entire family in refurbished K1s! However I didn't get my little brother one and he's been eyeing off my mothers, maybe I can stretch 1 more.

I think I've now passed $1200 spent on ebook devices!
Since they are all addicted now, you should probably get them a few back-up units in case someone loses one. You know how hard it is to share!

Then you could reach new heights of spending on ebook devices - and win an Amazon medal!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
Blog Kindle
Addict
Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/Touch/DX/Fire|PRS-600/350|Nook(color)|iPad|iPad2|EVO 4G
I keep track of stock status of refurbished Kindle devices on my blog. I usually update it within a day.

BTW as of recently you can also get refurbished Kindle DX for $399.
Blog Kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Yep, refurb DXs are available. They come with the same warranty coverage as K2s:

1 full year for defects.
Doesn't include accidents.
No extended-warranty from Amazon is available on these.
Drops w/damage resulting can qualify for discounted new refurbs.
Year 1, any unit defects are covered.
Amazon offers the usual 30-day return policy on these.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
They're up again.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...on=refurbished
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
The refurb DX has been out of stock for close to 2 weeks.

Wonder if they are working on a refresh (ATT wireless) or something?
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
angelbleu
Enthusiast
angelbleu began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Bold
Drat, why am I always late for this sort of offers?

They're out of stock now (12th Nov), and I fervently hope they'll restock it soon...
angelbleu is offline   Reply With Quote