Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-31-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
GONE - Kindle Keyboard - Broken

I have a Kindle Keyboard that belonged to my niece. The screen has lines running horizontal and vertical. It looks like it was cracked? It is out of warranty. It will NOT reset.

The letters on the keys are almost rubbed off. I do not have the charger. This has her name written on the back. This was the Kindle with Special Offer's with Wi-Fi access. No 3g.

If anyone can use this to fix there broken Kindle it is yours. All I ask is to pay for shipping. Cost should be less than $5 for US.

Message me if interested and I can send pictures.

Edit Note:

This has been taken and being shipped out. Thanks

Last edited by KyBunnies; 09-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don, was this not allowed? I stated everything wrong with it and in the title I put "Broken".
Old 08-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Don, was this not allowed? I stated everything wrong with it and in the title I put "Broken".

The sticky:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84367

Don
(Moderator)
Old 09-02-2013, 03:52 AM   #5
la4o
la4o began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Can You PM me a picture?
la4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by la4o View Post
Can You PM me a picture?

Cannot attach a picture in a message. I have posted them below. Please remember this Kindle is BROKEN! It will NOT turn on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle 1.JPG
Views:	884
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	110350   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	110351   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	110352  
Old 09-03-2013, 12:23 AM   #7
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Don, if I was going to cheat someone I would NOT of stated that the Kindle was BROKEN! I could of took a picture on my working kindle and sent that.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Please read the sticky. You perhaps neglected to read this part:

I will post this (in green below), when a Member has less than 50 posts and/or has been a Member of MobileRead for less than six months:

Don
(Moderator)
Old 09-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #9
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

No, I read this but I am NOT selling anything. Maybe you did not read my post.

I swear this is the most unfriendly online community I have ever encountered. No one here seems to want anyone new to join or interact.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:

I swear this is the most unfriendly online community I have ever encountered. No one here seems to want anyone new to join or interact.
Don't take it personally. I had the same message posted when I tried to sell my Nook classic a couple ago. It was only because I was still relatively new and didn't have many posts. The same message is posted whether you're buying, selling, trading, etc. if you have less than 50 posts.

Also, I think we're a pretty friendly bunch. I would say this is one of the most friendly online community I've joined.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

MobileRead is a very friendly bunch of people, and very helpful too.

As mentioned,

I will post this (in green below), when a Member has less than 50 posts and/or has been a Member of MobileRead for less than six months:

which is to protect you and anyone who cares to post who has less than 50 posts and has yet to be a member for six months.

Lighten up!

Don
(Moderator)
Old 09-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #12
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

As I stated before and WILL STATE AGAIN

THIS IS THE MOST UNFRIENDLY COMMUNITE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTER
Old 09-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #13
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I suggest your Local FREECYCLE... that's how I got rise of a ereader that died on me. No Postage involved LOL Looks like the ink pack inside exploded... my son put his knee on my 1st K3 looked like that! Lucky for me was under warenty.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote