Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #1
LuluBook
LuluBook began at the beginning.

Device: In the future a present for my wife
Hello fellows

Hi

I am a french guy who is living at GIVET near Belgium. This is very far from any store.

I am almost a geek with few hardware (one desktop and spareparts from old ones, Palm TX, Asus 701 et now Asus 901, HTC Dual) but keen on wilfing about it.

I have discoverd the ebooks with the spot of the FNAC about the Sony Reader PRS 505.

I have far few time for reading but my wife reads a lot.

I love spend time in searching the best new device and an e-book is a brand new idea for my wife. So my objective s to find the best device for my wife before Christmas or her birthday in Frebuary. Besides should I wait until the next year ...

Thank you for you help because I am sure you will give me good advice !
LuluBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
salut lulu et bienvenue ! i am sure you will find plenty of great advice here. also i am sure that whatever liseuse you get for your wife, she will love it. don't hesitate to take a look in the french forum for more discussion. and when you make up your mind, you can find a lot of great books to download for free in our ebooks library ("e-books" link in the blue bar at the top of the page) ; there are even some in french.

amuse-toi bien ! et fais-nous signe si tu as des questions.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Bon Jour LuluBook and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote