Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #16
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
It is back, with the link to the infringing site removed.
Goal achieved, as far as the site that reported the infringement is concerned, although they accept that their original requirements were unreasonable in trying to prevent users adding such a link manually.

Last edited by murraypaul; 02-08-2013 at 06:42 AM.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #17
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Just bought Moon + pro at the 50% discount. Been using free version, and thought I'd upgrade since the price is good. Haven't used it much, installed it on a 5" device, but seems very configurable. I'll have to go back and read the Moon + thread more carefully now.

It doesn't run on the KFHD?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #18
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I also just took advantage of his 50% off for the Pro version.

I have been using the free version and like it. But can anybody point me to a manual for this? It's not obvious how to organize shelves or things. It seems to put stuff on my 'recent' list somewhat randomly, it tags all imports as 'favorites' automatically. I also made the mistake of loading a bunch of .cbr and epub and others (about 60) and now file management is becoming a problem.

Basically - There seems to be an interaction between declaring a book "My Favorites", you seem to be able to "Edit Book Information" and set/clear a check box for "Favorite" and then there is a optional "Category". How do these interact and what does a "Favorite" mean? There is also a "Shelf Type" that seems mixed in.

I seem to be able to hit the icon in the upper right and choose "My Favorites". When I select this - I get folders with my Category's. (Adventure, SciFi, Comics).

When I pick a Category - I see some of my titles. Is this all the titles for this Category or the titles that are also "Favorite"?

I have Chosen a category, then hit the menu button to "Sort By" then Choose Author.

My first book is "2312" by Kim Stanley Robinson and my second book is "A Knight of the World" by Terry Brooks. Not by author at all but title. Nothing seems to sort by author.

Note: I am toggling between Sort By Author and Sort By Title - and the order of the books appears fixed.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #19
Taswulf
Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taswulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bauhn Amid 972XS tablet
It's back in Google store on the Australian site
Taswulf is offline   Reply With Quote