Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
eumesmo
Connoisseur
eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
Marx, Karl: Capital Vol 1. v1. 12 Apr 2009

This is the marxists.org version found at http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx...7-c1/index.htm, (I would like to thank these guys for the awesome work they did digitizing this volume).

The html was extensively cleaned up, tables were convert manually to jpg, and all 1066(I think) footnotes were placed right after the paragraphs in which they are referred. File has absolutely no links, which I believe greatly improves speed and usability for huge texts. This behemoth was converted using Calibre, so it lacks few of the bells and whistles found in the excellent e-books throughout the site.

My work was done entirely on linux, using vim, tidy, openoffice, a assortment of Macgyver sh scripts, Calibre, and loads of patience. I hope you guys enjoy, and please, if you find any defects(hehe), or have any suggestions, pm me.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Capital Vol 1 - Marx Karl_10.zip (2.09 MB, 702 views)

Last edited by eumesmo; 04-13-2009 at 12:54 PM.
eumesmo is offline   Reply With Quote