Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
raisah
raisah began at the beginning.

Device: Nook B&N
selling NOOK used once. check ebay listing! with 2 yrs warranty.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/E-reader-Barn...item1c187ba465

with 2 years protection plan that covers accidental damage. have the original receipt bought from US in my ebay listing for authenticity. used once only because i have the ipad. no scratches no marks. price negotiable. i priced at 250-280 because of the extended warranty and expensive cover.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-09-2011 at 02:31 PM.
raisah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I don't think you'll ever sell it......expecting someone to pay more than you actually paid is silly......
probably should have posted it here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124
Probably won't matter where you post it though.... looks extremely fishy to me......you bought it in Santa Monica, are selling it from Singapore, and according to your ebay profile, you've never sold anything.....
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:07 AM   #4
raisah

well. i paid 150usd. the total cost as shown in e ebay website was 233usd(inclusive 2yrs warranty + cover). i am selling it at 250sgd. so i am not selling it more than what i have paid.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:10 AM   #5
raisah

if you had read my ebay listing, i bought it in the US while i was on exchange in 2010. and the only reason why i have not sold anything is because this is the first thing i am selling. this is the reason why i only agreed to sell to singaporeans so they can see for themselves whats in the box when they collect it from me face to face. which includes the warranty and all that.
Advert
Old 02-06-2011, 03:13 AM   #6
green3birdy
green3birdy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi raisah,

Is your NOOK still for sale?
green3birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisah View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/E-reader-Barn...item1c187ba465

with 2 years protection plan that covers accidental damage. have the original receipt bought from US in my ebay listing for authenticity. used once only because i have the ipad. no scratches no marks. price negotiable. i priced at 250-280 because of the extended warranty and expensive cover.

Can I send you a certified check of 5000.00 to cover the cost of the Nook and whatever shipping expenses there are...?? Send me back the unused portion of the check...ok Whats your address...??
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:46 AM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
He's selling this for $195 US dollars which isn't tragic adding the value of the case and the fact that I think this isn't available in Singapore. I believe the extended warranty is useless, since I don't think there is coverage in Singapore. But he paid $190 for the device plus case.

I don't think the snarky comments were called for.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote