Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
tdisalvo
tdisalvo began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Study Guide Annotation

I am looking for the best solution to the following problem. I have an Ipad4 and a Windows 7 computer. I am studying for my VMware VCAP DCA exam, and I want to upload all of the study material to drop box or something else to sync.

I need to be able to annotate, and highlight PDFs and at least MOBI or EPUB. I need to be able to pull up the annotated PDFs on the computer even if the annoations were made on the ipad and vice versa.

There is a lot of reading, so I want to be able to read on the ipad and take notes. There is also a lot of lab work. For that I will need to be able to pull up the documents that I have been reading and then work on the labs.

Ideally I would also like to be able to annotate the PDFs on my laptop as well. This will allow me to use the full laptop when I am able to, but also allow me to use the ipad for reading when I am commuting or at the gym.
tdisalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
tdisalvo
tdisalvo began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Good Reader

It looks like good reader will do this. I just did not have it configured properly.

This will be a huge help.
tdisalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
annotation, dropbox, ipad, sync, windows 7