Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 03:55 AM   #1
StevenGreenberg
Steven Greenberg
StevenGreenberg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Enfold Me - A Novel of Post-Israel

http://enfold.me/enfoldme
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00870NW82

Written by an Israeli, Enfold Me is a provocative and dark journey into a chillingly-realistic post-Israel Middle East.

Precipitated by a massive earthquake and an Iranian-led attack, the fall of Israel rips Daniel Blum from his suburban life and scientific career. Alone and scarred, he endures subjugation and terror in Hamas-controlled Northern Liberated Palestine.

Now, Daniel must follow George Farrah, a figure from his past, deep under the Carmel mountain and through Egyptian-controlled, quake-ravaged Tel Aviv. Haunted by tragedy, Daniel strains the bonds of duty and family as he and George uncover a secret that could alter the region’s balance of power.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-22-2012 at 09:17 AM.
StevenGreenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I'd love to help you but your book isn't available for my devices -- Sony and Nook -- and is only available on Amazon, where I don't shop. Let me know when it is available at Smashwords or Barnes & Noble; I might buy it then.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I'd love to help you but your book isn't available for my devices -- Sony and Nook -- and is only available on Amazon, where I don't shop. Let me know when it is available at Smashwords or Barnes & Noble; I might buy it then.
What he said.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiction, israel, jewish, judaism, middle east