Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
vojtarek
vojtarek began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 903
Unhappy Touch screen

Hi,

is working your touch screen properly? I sometimes have to hit button with stylus more than 3 times. It is not much reliable. Control with standard buttons is often faster than with stylus. I'm really disappointed.

And notes have to be selected with buttons! I bought more expensive PB with touchscreen mainly for taking notes simply. Why words for dictionary can be selected with stylus and notes can not?

Cheers,
Vojtěch
vojtarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by vojtarek View Post
Hi,

is working your touch screen properly? I sometimes have to hit button with stylus more than 3 times. It is not much reliable. Control with standard buttons is often faster than with stylus. I'm really disappointed.

And notes have to be selected with buttons! I bought more expensive PB with touchscreen mainly for taking notes simply. Why words for dictionary can be selected with stylus and notes can not?

Cheers,
Vojtěch
Bear in mind that this is not a tablet, but an e-ink device, so response is slower, in the sense that if you touch three times consecutively the device probably won't register these as distinct taps (you can see it has been registered by the green led switching on at the bottom of the device - no point in tapping again until the led goes off), but what you say does not sound right, you should definitely be able to select the notes with the stylus (I mean whether you want the eraser, the highligher, etc.).

What firmware are you running? Have you tried calibrating the stylus?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
vojtarek
vojtarek began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 903
I used to work with it. You are right, it is working correctly. Thanks.
vojtarek is offline   Reply With Quote