Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
NelsonPahl
NelsonPahl began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Free Spy Novel Review Copies

Free review copies of the new spy novel Freedom Alert.

ABSTRACT: Award-winning, small press writer Nelson Pahl makes a seamless transition from literary fiction to genre fiction, as he spins this pedal-to-the-floor yarn featuring International Bureau of Anti-Terrorism (IBAT) operative Cole Slaven. When a popular, multicultural Toronto café is leveled, Cole’s called in from a Belize vacation to investigate. What he finds is a body count that continues to pile up while the terrorists batter Canada’s national pride and cut deeper and deeper into Cole’s already-tattered psyche. Reeling more and more as each subsequent bombing hits closer and closer to home, Cole must race to save both his native countrymen and his own sanity.

I'd like to get some Kindle and/or Kobo reviews in exchange for the free copies, so message me if you're interested. I have both .mobi (Kindle) and ePub (iPad, Kobo, Nook, Sony, etc.) files, so...

Thanks for your time.

- NP
NelsonPahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'm interested, but I don't know when I can get to it, I'm a bit behind in my reading at the moment.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #3
NelsonPahl
NelsonPahl began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Let me know when you can, and I'll arrange it.

Thanks for your interest.

Nelson
NelsonPahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonPahl View Post
Let me know when you can, and I'll arrange it.

Thanks for your interest.

Nelson
I've got some time, the last couple of books I've started have been a bit disappointing. I prefer to use my Sony prs300 with epubs, but am open to kindle.

Send me a message if you are interested.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime fiction, free ebooks, political thriller, spy novels, thriller