Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #121
timfrost
Tim Frost
timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3
My website up

I put up a simple website for my two thrillers, with opening chapter samples.

www.timothyfrost.com
timfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #122
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Indieview with Isabela Morales, Sci-Fi reviewer.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:59 AM   #123
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
A new feature on IPBR called Whatcha Reading? spotlights a currently released indie title and includes a brief story description, Q&A about the book and an excerpt. The first book to be featured is My Superhero Sister by Toni LoTempio.

http://indieparanormalbooksreviews.b...ro-sister.html
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #124
JulieMack
Enthusiast
JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMack View Post
I am curious as to why people write, so I created a blog post on this question - why do you write? I am sure everyone has multiple reasons. But, I wanted to see where the bulk of the answers were....Once I have a significant amount of responses, I will post the results!

If anyone wants to respond, go to my post, Why do you Write?
I am getting some great responses, and the answers were not exactly was I was expecting. Thanks for everyone who voted. I was more interested in responses from writers! The poll is still open if you have not voted.
JulieMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #125
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Latest IndieView with Lindsay Buroker. Coolest and sexiest comments win a free a copy of her book, Encrypted (good fantasy - I liked it).
Old 02-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #126
simonroyle
Addict

Indieview with Joanna (Ficbot). No holds barred, uncensored, hard-core - don't bring the kids... lots of inside info here.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #127
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Guest blogger Steven Lockley talks about collaborations
http://williammeikle.blogspot.com/20...ockley-on.html
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #128
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

http://melcomley.blogspot.com/p/fina...t-chapter.html

Here's my blog, you can read the first chapter of both my books here. Final Justice is due to be released on Kindle in a couple of weeks.

Mel
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #129
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Check out the chapter excerpt to my novel, Shattered Earth:

http://cliff1974.wordpress.com/2011/...earth-excerpt/
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #130
sibelhodge
Enthusiast
sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here's my blog. You can check out some samples too!

http://www.sibelhodge.com/my-blog.php
sibelhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #131
Libbyfh
Connoisseur
Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Libbyfh is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Ipad, Iphone
Crime Fiction Thrillers and more

Here's my website, where I have excerpts of all my novels and short stories. Just click on the titles on the "novels" and "short stories" pages.

http://libbyhellmann.com
Libbyfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #132
MarkAdair
Writer The Father's Child
MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Just posted my latest entry to On the Way. If you've ever struggled with self-promo you will appreciate this post. Cheers!

Mark
Mark Adair website
The Father's Child - Amazon
MarkAdair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #133
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Read this one over the weekend. It was a great read.

I really liked the main character - his cynicism, his smarts and his daring. The story moved fluidly and unless my enjoyment of the plot blinded me, I did not see any errors either in the plot or in the writing itself. I liked (or dreaded) the Los Angeles presented to me and was happy not to get too bogged down too much in cyberpunk tech-speak.

I've put the next book on my "to buy" list.

I'll be posting a review at Amazon etc.. sometime this week - but it goes into my 4/5 star bucket.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #134
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
I was sitting on the fence about this one, but Caleb's positive comments pushed me to buy the two-volume compilation. It sounds like a fun read!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:55 AM   #135
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
In addition to my regular reviews (1-4 a week, depending on my life!), I have a brand new giveaway going on right now. I'm giving away one digital copy of "Dark Passages," a paranonormal romance, by Sara Reinke. Entering is easy- just leave a comment and your email address (none of that "follow me, tweet this, facebook this, share on your own blog give away your firstborn kind of stuff... although any of those- except the firstborn- are welcomed!)

Click here to enter!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing