Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-26-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
slammerkin
Star-gazer
slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 (Retired Pandigital)
ISO pandigitals "link up" game as an app for a SG tab 3

I just upgraded from an older 7" pandigital multimedia ereader (the white one) to a samsung galaxy tab 3.
I was wondering if anyone knew if the link up game that came preloaded on pandigital is available for the tab 3? I've tried finding it in samsungs app store w/out any luck. Anything I find via google is not the same. Or is there something similar, besides mahjong?

if not, is it possible to copy it from pandigital somehow, or is there too many formatting issues to make that a viable option? I did upgrade my pandigital into an android device years ago, so I wondered if it was possible.

Thanks
slammerkin is offline   Reply With Quote