Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Back to the Grind

Well I regret to report that I am back at work after such a lovely vacation. For those that did not know I picked up not one but two 505's while on leave and have read my first book on it. I will post more in the Sony board. But since I have only been back about an hour and a half I think I will get some sleep three days of travel takes it out of you.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Welcome back and sleep well.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome back JJ, and don't be starting anything........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:32 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, even if it's sad when vacation is over we're glad to see you back duckman ! i hope you had a great time on your holidays. have a good sleep now !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome back JJ, and don't be starting anything........
And just why would you say that?? She made me do it!!!

JJ
Advert
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
And just why would you say that?? She made me do it!!!

JJ
SEE??? Thats exactly what I"m talking about. Have heard hardly a peep from the poor duck since you've been gone. I think she molted and everything...........
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
SEE??? Thats exactly what I"m talking about. Have heard hardly a peep from the poor duck since you've been gone. I think she molted and everything...........
I think she was just devastated by my departure, Now that I am back it will probably get alot more rowdier. All her doing I might add.

JJ
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I think she was just devastated by my departure, Now that I am back it will probably get alot more rowdier. All her doing I might add.

JJ

Couldn't miss ya 'cuz ya wouldn't go away!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #9
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Couldn't miss ya 'cuz ya wouldn't go away!
Hey I think I did pretty good considering, Somethings you just cant leave unattended. The next thing you know this would have been called mobileduck.com

JJ
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Hey I think I did pretty good considering, Somethings you just cant leave unattended. The next thing you know this would have been called mobileduck.com

JJ
I like that..........
Old 08-27-2008, 11:21 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:

JJ
We were holding down the fort for you until you back on "full-time". I didn't even change my avatar. DG did but we made her change it back.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
We were holding down the fort for you until you back on "full-time". I didn't even change my avatar. DG did but we made her change it back.
I HAD to change it JJ!~ I could not bear the Kindle bashing one more second.

But the duck made me change it back.......her constant quacking wore me down............

But you notice I didn't change my signature........
Old 08-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #13
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I notice that jerrylee and daffy both play well with others. Seems to be something wrong with the Karma fortunes today.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
it says "others", not "each other." teh karma moves in mysterious ways. but it is all-knowing.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:32 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I notice that jerrylee and daffy both play well with others. Seems to be something wrong with the Karma fortunes today.
Well, we can't all be mistaken for a Texan (even if one of us was born there).

Tags
duck!