Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #16
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I will be uploading a bunch of stuff to take advantage of this. Thanks for the heads up!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
I ripped a few DVDs, transferred them to my iPod, and let Dropbox import them. Voila, 5 Gb more space.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #18
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
I ripped a few DVDs, transferred them to my iPod, and let Dropbox import them. Voila, 5 Gb more space.
If you remove that content, does the extra space remain?
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #19
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesler View Post
If you remove that content, does the extra space remain?
Yes, it does.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #20
garrybuck
Connoisseur
garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.garrybuck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kindle
<Are there any other hosting sites people recommend for holding photos? I do freelance photography soemtimes.>

Sugarsync.com is also very good. I use it in addition to DropBox.
garrybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert