Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Fire Tablet 7", wifi out of range??

I have wifi in my home that is working perfectly, but I keep getting a message when I try to connect my Fire to wifi that says "wifi out of range"?

Can anyone shed some light for me on this issue?

My Nook is working, my laptop is working, and my smartphone, all connected to my network.

Thanks in advance for any help, Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Need more info. Has the Fire ever connected to the network? Have you tried rebooting the Fire? Rebooting the router? Has the router had any software updates recently that could have changed things? Has the Fire? Have you tried connecting the Fire to a network elsewhere (friends house, free wifi somewhere)?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #3
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I got it fixed just by unplugging the router, and waiting about 10-20 seconds. Then plugged it back in and my Fire finally found the single.

I typed in the question in google, and found the "unplug" router "fix".

Thank you so much for replying to my help request Anemic, Denise
Old 04-08-2017, 11:32 PM   #4
abbynormal52
Groupie

Hmm, it wouldn't let me add any Karma for you, but I so appreciate your help anemic