Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Free books attributed to power-mad totalitarian dictator!

After reading this link, I was browsing for a site about a trip to North Korea I had read a while back, I stumbled on the official site of Wackyland, and they have an e-book download area! (Linked only for entertainment purposes)

http://www.korea-dpr.com/lib/

(I think that this was the site I was looking for, BTW.)
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
MartinParish
Author of 2184
MartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Who knew our crazy comrade had literary aspirations? and here I thought his sole ambition was to make the Guinness Book of World Records' list for top 10 bloodiest mass murderers in history. Heck, maybe you should send this Korean Friendship Organization an email, tell them how to publish Kim's life story on Smashwords. Their fearsome leader needs money to buy more nukes, or so I hear, so who knows, they might just take you up on it
MartinParish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinParish View Post
Who knew our crazy comrade had literary aspirations?
According to the official propaganda, he has written more than 1,500 books. Also, he's a god.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Not only is he a glittering tower of literary omnipotence, a few years ago he played his first game of golf and got a hole-in-one on the first hole! How about that!

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...rea_06_16.html

I can only hope that KJI's writing days come to a slow and very painful end.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I thought this had something to do with Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos.(depending on which one you think is eviler)
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
rrburton
Connoisseur
rrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad
Phew, seriously difficult reading.
rrburton is offline   Reply With Quote