Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #46
odedta
Addict
odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.

Device: iPad
Yeah, if you feel frustrated again let me know so we can contact on share screen for online help.

P.S: to tweak my validator's file size limit just change line 86 in index.php to any value you like, it's a standard limitation people use, I didn't give it much thought really.
odedta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:12 PM   #47
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've been saying on MR (for long time now) to use epubcheck and not FlightCrew. FC needs a lot of work because it does miss a lot of errors.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm slow in getting up to speed (apparently).

Quote:
Originally Posted by odedta View Post
Yeah, if you feel frustrated again let me know so we can contact on share screen for online help.
Hopefully I won't need your help, and I'll manage to get it done okay on my own! And if, luckily, that turns out to be the case, I'll certainly let you know.

Quote:
P.S: to tweak my validator's file size limit just change line 86 in index.php to any value you like, it's a standard limitation people use, I didn't give it much thought really.
Well, I have Pagina on my system now, which seems to work great, with no file size limitions -- doesn't that accomplish basically the same thing that your validator does?
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2014, 06:36 AM   #48
odedta
Addict
odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.

Device: iPad
Indeed
odedta is offline   Reply With Quote