Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Are You Paying Too Much For your iPad Plan?

http://public.tableausoftware.com/vi...nCostbyCountry

Well, I guess it could be worse :/
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
TimMason
Big Ears
TimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it is

Device: Onyx Boox 60, iPad
Don't buy the 3G model, particularly if you live in France. Use a Mi Fi connection. Orange France calls these Domino, and if you already have an Orange account it'll cost you 5E a month more.
TimMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Yoshi 1080
Addict
Yoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone, Mac
I live in Germany and I pay 12.75€ per month for my flat rate (1GiB HSDPA, after that GPRS) which I can use on both my iPad and my smartphone. I’m with O2, but instead of the official iPad data plan I’m using an almost identical plan which is compatible with every smartphone. To be honest, I don’t really understand this calculation of GB per dollar.
Yoshi 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote