Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
Gonidae
Gonidae began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for mac
Support for RTL Languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
When you say it is ignored in the output you mean it's not present? Or that it is present and the SONY is ignoring it?

As for special support for RTL languages, all that should be needed is

extra_css="body {direction: rtl;}"

since IIRC direction is inherited.
I wanted to add that it works nicely with the calibre reader but from some reason in order to flip from right to left you should go to the end of the book and go backwards. I don't know how it shows on iPad yet as I don't have one
Gonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:13 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved this post to its own thread. The thread you responded to was 3.5 years old, as a general rule you should not respond to threads that have been inactive for 6 months. When in doubt it is best to create a new thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert