Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-07-2015, 05:50 PM   #1
pickyaxe
Addict
pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Completely disable system status bar on T68

Anyone found a way to do this?

I know it's possible to do it temporarily by opening a book with the stock reader and then exiting it with the hardware Back button, but is there a permanent method?
pickyaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:41 AM   #2
eb00ker
Connoisseur
eb00ker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG / Onyx Boox M92 / M96 / C67 AFTERGLOW 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
Anyone found a way to do this?

I know it's possible to do it temporarily by opening a book with the stock reader and then exiting it with the hardware Back button, but is there a permanent method?
Try the fullscreen app, which user afainber made.

eb00ker
eb00ker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:40 AM   #3
pickyaxe
Addict
pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks a lot afainber and eb00ker, it's exactly what I was looking for

edit: though it would be a good idea to make the buttons of the app bigger, due to the T68's atrociously bad touch screen. I haven't managed to press the buttons even once using the touch screen - had to use the hardware joystick.

Last edited by pickyaxe; 02-08-2015 at 10:14 AM.
pickyaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:52 AM   #4
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
I actually made this app just to test if the method works (I incorporated it to a different application I worked on) - so I didn't think about usability at all
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:06 PM   #5
eb00ker
Connoisseur
eb00ker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG / Onyx Boox M92 / M96 / C67 AFTERGLOW 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
I actually made this app just to test if the method works (I incorporated it to a different application I worked on) - so I didn't think about usability at all
go for usability!!! and make it perfect if you can it has potential
eb00ker is offline   Reply With Quote