Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
nelluk
nelluk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Troubleshooting error: There was a problem with the document(s) you sent to Kindle

I use Calibre to send .mobi files to my @kindle.com email address all the time, and it works great. I have one particular file that won't go through, though. It's an epub, that calibre converts to a .mobi and sends, just like always. After three tries it keeps getting rejected. I've also tried reconverting the epub with a polish before doing the mobi conversion.

Any tips to make this get through?
nelluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Have you tried sending it from outside of Calibre, just to see if it make a difference?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
nelluk
nelluk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Have you tried sending it from outside of Calibre, just to see if it make a difference?
Same issue there.
nelluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre