Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
bunnet
bunnet began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello from West Yorkshire

Hi I've just joined today when I found the site doing some research for an e reader. I'm thinking if the SONY 505 as I don't want to wait a year for the new version. I have a question but don't know where to post it. If I buy two sony readers can I purchase a book to put on to both readers? Or do I have to purchase the title twice.
bunnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Hi Bunnet, and welcome :-)
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnet View Post
Hi I've just joined today when I found the site doing some research for an e reader. I'm thinking if the SONY 505 as I don't want to wait a year for the new version. I have a question but don't know where to post it. If I buy two sony readers can I purchase a book to put on to both readers? Or do I have to purchase the title twice.
Hello and welcome.

You can register up to 6 devices on one Sony account. So, if you register your PC you can then register 5 readers to it. All devices registered to an account can read books bought from that account.

So, the short answer is yes you can put a book you purchase on both readers.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Hi Bunnet

You can put one book on two readers. You need to register both devices to the same account first.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to MobileRead. In addition to buying books for your Sony Reader, be sure to check out the free books that are available here at MobileRead, at FeedBooks, at Manybooks, at Munseys, and at Baen.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnet View Post
Hi I've just joined today ....
Hi bunnet--welcome to MobileRead!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bunnet and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote