Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 03:24 AM   #1036
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Beatstie Boys – Sabotage

pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:25 AM   #1037
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Jamie N Commons - The Preacher

Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2013, 05:52 AM   #1038
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper

Spoiler:
As I develop the awakening mind
I praise the Buddhas as they shine
I bow before you as I travel my path
To join your ranks, I make my full-time task
For the sake of all beings I seek
The enlightened mind that I know I'll reap
Respect to Shantideva and all the others
Who brought down the Dharma for sisters and brothers
I give thanks for this world as a place to learn
And for this human body that I know I've earned
And my deepest thanks to all sentient beings
For without them, there would be no place to learn what I'm seeing
There's nothing here that's not been said before
But I put it down now so that I'll be sure
To solidify my own views
And I'll be glad if it helps anyone else out too

If others disrespect me or give me flak
I'll stop and think before I react
Knowing that they're going through insecure stages
I'll take the opportunity to exercise patience
I'll see it as a chance to help the other person
Nip it in the bud before it can worsen
A chance for me to be strong and sure
As I think on the Buddhas who have come before
As I praise and respect the good they've done
Knowing love can conquer hate in every situation
We need other people in order to create
The circumstances for the learning that we're here to generate
Situations that bring up our deepest fears
So we can work to release them until they're cleared
Therefore it only makes sense
To thank our enemies despite their intent

The Bodhisattva path is one of power and strength
A strength from within to go the length
Seeing others are as important as myself
I strive for a happiness of mental wealth
With the interconnectedness that we share as one
Every action that we take affects everyone
So in deciding for what a situation calls
There is a path for the good for all
I try to make my every action for that highest good
With the altruistic wish to achieve Buddhahood
So I pledge here before everyone who's listening
To try to make my every action for the good of all beings
For the rest of my lifetimes and even beyond
I vow to do my best, to do no harm
And in times of doubt, I can think on the Dharma
And the Enlightened Ones who've graduated Samsara
medard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #1039
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

Old 07-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #1040
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mark Isham - Meet The Bodhisattva

Advert
Old 07-03-2013, 07:34 AM   #1041
pynch
why in?

Dann haben wir heute wohl Thementag! Aber gibt es eigentlich noch mehr Buddhalieder? Meine Alternative, »Dear God« von XTC, war leider wieder mal gesperrt.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #1042
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Hm das ist schwierig denn meistens ist ja gar nicht Buddha drin wo Buddha draufsteht und umgekehrt ist Buddha manchmal da wo er nicht draufsteht. Es gibt sogar »Evil Buddhas« die nur so tun als ob. Muss man also selber schauen.

medard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #1043
manfred63
Connoisseur
manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manfred63 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo

Läuft gerade im Radio.
manfred63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #1044
pynch
why in?

Da die Fernostgottheiten offenbar bereits musikalisch ausgeschöpft sind, schlage ich vor, zu einer anderen Form der Transzendenz überzugehen: der Sonne Kaliforniens!

Daher hier das Auftaktstück aus Eric Claptons perfektem Sommeralbum 461 Ocean Boulevard von 1974:

Old 07-03-2013, 01:56 PM   #1045
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Sommer, Sonne, ja...

troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #1046
pynch
why in?

Die Beach Boys sind natürlich verehrungswürdig, zumindest die späten. David Thomas von Pere Ubu sieht das genauso wie ich und hat daher einen ihrer späten Hits durch den Wolf gedreht. Eine meiner Lieblings-Coverversionen, allerdings eher herbstlich-transzendent.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #1047
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Where is my mind, multiple covers

Es gibt ein Lied, das ich immer wieder höre, und zwar auch in verschiedene Cover weil so viele es gut gesungen haben. Ich habe hier schon die (originale) Version von Pixies gepostet, hier noch ein Paar :

Where is my mind, Placebo + pixies, geniales Konzert in Paris

Where is my mind, Placebo alone

Where is my mind, James Blunt

Where is my mind, Storm Large

Where is my mind, Kings of Leon

und last but not least...
Where is my mind, Yoav
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #1048
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yoav : Club Thing

und noch was von Yoav : Club thing
Old 07-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #1049
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer

Civil Twilight - Come As You Are

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Es gibt ein Lied, das ich immer wieder höre, und zwar auch in verschiedene Cover weil so viele es gut gesungen haben.
Kannte ich noch nicht. Sowohl das Original als auch die meisten Cover-Versionen gefallen mir sehr gut.

Hier ist noch ein Cover:

Old 07-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #1050
aceflor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post

Hier ist noch ein Cover:

gefällt mir sehr. Komischer Zufall, ich habe diesen Monat super oft Nirvana den Kindern im Auto gespielt. Sie sollten einen guten Geschmack entwickeln .

Last edited by aceflor; 07-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.