Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-08-2024, 12:27 PM   #16
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Deleted
What downloads a folder on what OS?
Even on Linux the US Amazon offers me the PC .exe file, with same version number as Amazon UK.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 01:16 PM   #17
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
What downloads a folder on what OS?
Even on Linux the US Amazon offers me the PC .exe file, with same version number as Amazon UK.
Sorry, I didn't talk about the K4PC (it downloads an exe, for sure). I was talking about the books that K4PC downloads, and it's a folder. You must keep the book inside the folder with all the content to import it in a proper way.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2024, 01:45 PM   #18
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Deleted
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 01:51 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I would recommend using DeDRM 10.0.9 instead of 10.0.3 as it does have some fixes.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:02 PM   #20
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I would recommend using DeDRM 10.0.9 instead of 10.0.3 as it does have some fixes.
It is required for removal of the DRM used by recent versions of Kindle for PC.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2024, 02:03 PM   #21
JollyRoger
Zealot
JollyRoger is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
OK...got 10.0.9 and the Kindle file. Thanks very much. My brain is fuzzed out today through reading so much.
It's all setup so I'm going to make dinner and come back and try it.
Appreciations to everyone.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:36 PM   #22
JollyRoger
Zealot
JollyRoger is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
All is good in my life. Everything working as it should. Let's hope that lasts another year. Thank you all for your kind patience and sharing.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote