Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Avatar do you think fits WT best?
01 Mad Baby 6 11.11%
02 Gears Cranking 3 5.56%
03 pSock Puppet Theater 1 1.85%
04 Mandrake the Magician 2 3.70%
05 Tom Selleck 2 3.70%
06 W.C. Fields 2 3.70%
07 Tom and Jerry 0 0%
08 Stay Tuned 0 0%
09 What Avatar? 0 0%
10 Alfalfa 6 11.11%
11 Zorro 2 3.70%
12 FlorenceArt Original 12 22.22%
13 Buddy Jesus 2 3.70%
14 Rocky Horror 3 5.56%
15 Tom Waits 3 5.56%
16 Foghorn Leghorn 4 7.41%
17 Happy Chicken 0 0%
18 Portugal 1 1.85%
19 The Blue One next to the Fish 3 5.56%
20 Legalize Shemp 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #166
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Geoff, thanks for giving the link to Kenny. I have been in other threads and just saw his post.

Kenny.
Yes, I rather like the Blue Jinn!
Ah, yes, very nice!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:49 AM   #167
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
And there are a few more designs from Florenceart in there too ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 06:58 AM   #168
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Indeed, lots to see. Another one that I rather like is "Lucy in the Sky."
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #169
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thank you guys, I'm glad you like my stuff

I think I might open an avatar library and upload some of these designs. The blue Jinn would made a nice avatar, don't you think?

But then, if several people use them I will feel like I am talking to myself all the time!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #170
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post

I think I might open an avatar library and upload some of these designs. The blue Jinn would made a nice avatar, don't you think?

But then, if several people use them I will feel like I am talking to myself all the time!

Oh !

yes .....
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #171
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Well, I talk to myself quite often....aren't artists supposed to be a bit weird.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:58 AM   #172
GeoffC

we are ?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:00 AM   #173
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
we are ?
It's all part of the image, dahling. We are perfectly ordinary, therefore weird, but if you are an artist it's allowed (expected) to be weird
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 AM   #174
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

I would like to use Blue Jinn if it is possible!
Does he grant wishes?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #175
FlorenceArt
High Priestess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
I would like to use Blue Jinn if it is possible!
Go ahead, I'd be delighted! If you have difficulties getting the image, wait a few days and I will upload it to a photo album here.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #176
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you, Florence!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:08 AM   #177
kennyc

Quote:
It's all part of the image, dahling. We are perfectly ordinary, therefore weird, but if you are an artist it's allowed (expected) to be weird
Old 06-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #178
GeoffC

would that be weird as in weird or weird as in weird.....
Old 06-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #179
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
wyrd.
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #180
kennyc

Quote:
would that be weird as in weird or weird as in weird.....
Yes

Tags
! vote 12 !, !#12 should get your vote, #1 is the clear winner!, #12 it is!, 12 is the winner, 13 means lower taxes, don't waste a vote go #1, electionering spm, great contest wt! :), vote for number 13!!!